Join Our Team
We’re hiring: Contract Digital Marketing Coordinator and 2022 Summer Intern
Contract Digital Marketing Coordinator
Type of job: Contract
We’re looking for an experienced marketing coordinator that will specialize in digital marketing writing, market research, and more for our clients within the technology industry. This is an opportunity to help grow your career by expanding your marketing experience from small businesses to a global technology organization.
To inquire about our Contract Digital Marketing Coordinator, please fill out our contact form.
2022 Fall Internship
We’re looking for an experienced student to join our digital marketing team as a writer and content creator. You’ll have the opportunity to gain real world marketing experience through participating in client meetings, creative development, brand management and one-on-one mentorship. This is an opportunity to help grow your career by increasing your marketing experience and adding professional materials to your portfolio.
Though this internship encompasses a variety of marketing aspects, your main focus will be on digital marketing content management. You will have daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities including idea generation, strategy and management of digital channels, and overall digital presence. Throughout your internship, you may have the opportunity to assist in managing projects and campaigns. The nature of this internship allows you to work both remotely and from our downtown Evansville office.
This internship might be for you if:
- If you are a current student (traditional or non-traditional) looking to grow in your career with real-world marketing experience
- Or, if you are looking to transition and pursue a new career in marketing.
Benefits of a digital marketing internship with us:
- A team of marketing professionals + creatives that act as mentors
- Frequent networking with small business owners, entrepreneurs, consultants, etc.
- Professional skills development, résumé building and portfolio pieces
- Opportunities for internship extension and unlimited ability to gain new skills
- Career mentorship and letters of recommendation
Type of internship: Opportunity to be paid.
- 15 hours per week
- 4 month duration
Responsibilities (subject to change):
- Work with digital marketing manager to refine content strategy and best practices (write, curate and schedule content for blog posts, email and social posts)
- Assist on daily tasks—can include strategy and creative idea generation as well as data entry, research, copywriting, etc.
- Engage on client’s social media channels
- Refine social strategy and aesthetics utilizing photos, reels, videos, stories, etc.
- Ensure proper brand messaging is being executed online
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Plan, develop and direct marketing efforts to increase value and performance of Thrive/clients’ brand
- Support our clients’ as well as Thrive’s mission and brand in all that you do
- Strong writing skills
- Authority to manage your own projects, with direction
- Ability to be coached
- Detail oriented
- Entrepreneurial mindset / Self-starter
- Intuitive nature
- 1-2 years of experience
- Current student (traditional or non-traditional) studying in marketing, communications, technology, or related field
- Degree in marketing, communications, information technology, or related field
Are you ready to take the next step in your marketing career? If you’re interested and want to learn more, send us your resume today.